Copper bar connection pieces for ATyS-SOCOMEC
For ratings 2000 to 3200A Enables:
- Flat connection: the connection pieces provide a link between the two power terminals of the same pole (Fig.1)
- Edgewise connection: the connection pieces provide link between the two power terminals of the same pole and an edgewise bar connection terminal.
- Top or bottom bridging between two poles (Fig.3)
Onec installed, the power terminal is connection ready.
For 3200 A rating, connection pieces (part A) are supplied as standard. Bolt set must be ordered separately.
Connection: the quantities given in the below table refer to the number of pieces required per pole, top or bottom
Bridging connection: the quantities given refer to the number of pieces required to complete a single bridging connection between two poles.
(1) Choose the bolt length according to the thickness of the bars being connected; if bar thickness is greater than 20mm,45mm. bolt are required.
(2) For bridging connections, quantity 2 pieces are required for creating the link between the two power terminals of the same pole for switch bodies I and II
The quantities of the applicable pieces then need to be multiplied by the number of connection point (power terminal) in order to determine the total quantity required of each part.
Example: For a 4 pole 2500A SIRCOVER with upstream edgewise connection (Fig.2) downstream bridging (Fig.3), the following quantities will be required: