Zero Export Digital Meter Janitza UMG511
Power Quality Analyser
The UMG511 is intended for the measurement of
voltage quality according to EN61000-4-30 in the
building installation, to distributors, power switches and busbars.
Measurement voltages and measurement currents
must come from the same network.
The UMG511 is suitable for installation in stationary and weather-protected control panels. Conductive control panels must be earthed.
Areas of application
- Continuous monitoring of the power quality
- Harmonics analysis with power quality problems
- Checking the internal supply network according to EN 61000-4-7, EN 6100-4-15, EN 61000-4-30
- Fault analysis in case of problems with the energy supply
- Documentation of the power quality for customers and regulatory authorities
- Ethernet Gateway for subordinate measurement points
- Report generator for power quality standards: EN 50160, IEE519, ITIC …
- Report generator for energy consumptions
- Energy Dashboard
- Remote monitoring of critical processes