EMK-01 quality analyzer provides measurement of electrical parameters according to EN 61000-4-30
Class A standard in LV and MV systems.
Class A quality analyzer monitors and analyzes the quality of energies on the distribution and
consumption side of the network according to EN 50160 in order to detect the problems in system.
- Measurement of short term and long term flicker according to EN 61000-4-15 standard
- Detection and record of transients (>25 us)
- Detection and record of interruption and Sag&Swell events (>10 us)
- Measurement up to 65th harmonics
- Measurement of harmonics and inter-harmonics(VLN, VLL, I) according to EN 61000-4-7 standard
- Active energy class 0.2
- 40 kHz sampling frequency
- 1 GB flash memory
- l/O adjustable as 2 digital inputs/outputs
- Temperature sensor