Control Relays for ATyS C20/C30/C40
The solution for
- Power and control separation
- Genset/Genset applications
- Auxiliary power supply
- Moduar device
- Extended compatibility of use
Conformity to standards
- IEC 61010-1
- IEC 61000-4-X
- IEC 60068-2-X
ATyS C20/C30/C40 are modular control relays. They ensure the automatic control of remotely controlled transfer switches, ATyS, ATyS S and ATyS M, as well as contractors, circuit breakers or other moterised switches.
- Inputs for auxiliary contact position information.
- 3U measurement on network 1 and 1U on network 2.
- 2 Programmable inputs for the following functions: test on/off load, manual retransfer, start/stop transfer cycle.
- Up to 2 programmable outputs for the following functions: source availability information and circuit breaker control.
- 1 relay output for genset control.
- D10 or D20 remote interfaces are available for transferring data or control to the front panel (only on C30 version)
- Dual genset controller with a redundant genset application cycle (basic cycle).
- 1U and F measurement on each source genset 1 & genset 2.
- 3 programmable inputs for the following functions: test on/off load manual retransfer, start/stop transfer cycle.
- 1 programmable output for the following function: source availability information and circuit breaker control.
- 2 genset control contacts (Gen1 & Gen2)
Auxiliary power supply
Two version of the ATyS C30 are available. One version with an AC supply via the measurement inputs and another with a DC auxiliary supply.
Extended compatibility of use
The product is used with Socomec transfer switches, or those using indentical technology. It is also compatible with contactor and circuit breaker technologies.
The ATyS C20, C30, and C40 are modular products (6modules, 105mm wide) which can be DIN-rail mounted.
Mains/mains and mains/genset applications
- Measurement and power supply.
- Control and position information feedback.
- Genset start / stop control
- ATyS display/interface cennection (only on C30 version)
- and 1′ . 1U and F measurement for each genset.
- Control and position information feedback
- and 3′ . Genset “start/stop” control.
- External “start/stop” command for basic cycle.
- DC power supply.
|Supplied from measurement circuit||110…400 VAC|
|DC power supply||9…30 VDC|
|Measurement range||110…400 VAC/ ± 10 %|
|Accuracy||± 1 %|
- Genset start / stop control
- Position 1: power control
- Position 2: power control
- O1: programmable output
- O2: programmable output
- AC1: auxiliary contact position 1
- AC0: auxiliary contact position 0
- AC2: auxiliary contact position 2
9. l1: programmable input.
10. l2: programmable input
11. Source 1 : 3 U network measurement and power supply
12. Source 2 : 1 U network measurement and power supply
13. DC power supply 9-30 VDC (version 1599 3031)
- Genset G1 start / stop control
- Position 1 : power control
- Position 2 : power control
- O1 : programmable output
- Genset G2 strat / stop control
- AC1 : auxiliary cantact position 1
- l3 : programmable input
8. AC2 : auxiliary contact position 2
9. l1 : programmable input
10. l2 : programmable input
11. Genset G1 : 1U measurement
12. Genset G2 : 1U measurement
13. DC power supply 9-30 VDC
|Type||ATyS C20||ATyS C30||ATyS C40|
|Supplied from measurement circuit||1599 3020||1599 3030|
|DC power supply||1599 3031||1599 3040|